Invisible Tears Pt. II
...'I tell people I'm tired, but in reality I'm just sad'...
Every time I see the worl.
My heart sighs.
I am unsure about me soul...
...'You wanna see brutality? Open my chest look at my heart'...
Walking all alone.
Everyone sees nothing.
All along this had been...
...'I am very lucky to be alone, because I have no body to lose'...
Whenever I look at the world.
The streets are crumbling.
The trees are in cinders.
With everyone gone.
...'I am human I make mistakes'...
I open my home.
Walk to my bed.
Crawl under the covers.
Listening to my breath.
A thought comes.
'What about tomorrow? '
...'Nobody dies virgin cause in the end, Life fucks us all'...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tears Pt. II by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess