Invisible Tears Pt. I
...This world does not want me...
I cannot face this reality.
Every time I wake I am reminded who I am.
I'd rather go back sleep...
...In my dreams I am happy...
I stand here alone.
The rain falls onto me.
Numb and all alone.
The rain washes away my tears.
Showing they were never there...
...'If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. If it doesn't it never was, and its not meant to be'...
I draw lines.
Not on paper nor canvas.
The razor is the brush.
I am the canvas.
'What a pretty picture.'
...Precious crimson ever flows...
Sitting all alone.
I stare into infinity.
Sparing me for mere moments.
...'Ignore me I don't care, I'm used to it anyways I'm invisible'...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tears Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- You Buy Me Eggs Nine 72, Anne Tardos
- Window, Cigeng Zhang
- The World, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Cleansing the Sword!, Stanley Collymore
- Emotions, Ruth Manning-Sanders