Invisible Tears Pt. I
...This world does not want me...
I cannot face this reality.
Every time I wake I am reminded who I am.
I'd rather go back sleep...
...In my dreams I am happy...
I stand here alone.
The rain falls onto me.
Numb and all alone.
The rain washes away my tears.
Showing they were never there...
...'If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. If it doesn't it never was, and its not meant to be'...
I draw lines.
Not on paper nor canvas.
The razor is the brush.
I am the canvas.
'What a pretty picture.'
...Precious crimson ever flows...
Sitting all alone.
I stare into infinity.
Sparing me for mere moments.
...'Ignore me I don't care, I'm used to it anyways I'm invisible'...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tears Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
- A Challenge Title Contest - 2014's Nov. .., Brian Johnston
- Missing Links, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Evermore, Sheehan Patrick Augustine
- A lovely even for the stars of respect., Raymond Sawyer
- Silence Passed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am thankful for my children Ethan, and.., Sagrario Garcia
- The universe is conspiring in our favor, Sagrario Garcia
- A Disagreement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- O Death Oh Loser, Adeosun Olamide
- How Many Things Are Still Left (The End .., Stephen Warren Williams
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)