Invisible Tears Pt. I
...This world does not want me...
I cannot face this reality.
Every time I wake I am reminded who I am.
I'd rather go back sleep...
...In my dreams I am happy...
I stand here alone.
The rain falls onto me.
Numb and all alone.
The rain washes away my tears.
Showing they were never there...
...'If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. If it doesn't it never was, and its not meant to be'...
I draw lines.
Not on paper nor canvas.
The razor is the brush.
I am the canvas.
'What a pretty picture.'
...Precious crimson ever flows...
Sitting all alone.
I stare into infinity.
Sparing me for mere moments.
...'Ignore me I don't care, I'm used to it anyways I'm invisible'...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tears Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Poem of the Day
- Paris Will Never Be The Same, Alan W. Jankowski
- Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Alan W. Jankowski
- Grandpa, Alan W. Jankowski
- Happiness And Purpose, Alan W. Jankowski
- MY OATH DUE TO YOUR LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal