Invisible Tears Pt. I
...This world does not want me...
I cannot face this reality.
Every time I wake I am reminded who I am.
I'd rather go back sleep...
...In my dreams I am happy...
I stand here alone.
The rain falls onto me.
Numb and all alone.
The rain washes away my tears.
Showing they were never there...
...'If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. If it doesn't it never was, and its not meant to be'...
I draw lines.
Not on paper nor canvas.
The razor is the brush.
I am the canvas.
'What a pretty picture.'
...Precious crimson ever flows...
Sitting all alone.
I stare into infinity.
Sparing me for mere moments.
...'Ignore me I don't care, I'm used to it anyways I'm invisible'...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tears Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
- Good deed, Suresh Dogra
- Problems, maria sudibyo
- Free!, maria sudibyo
- Angst, maria sudibyo
- OTP (One True Pairing), maria sudibyo
- Lost, zheung kyuhkoh
- Fall down, lonely, zheung kyuhkoh
- Mission: Fission Or Fusion, Aftab Alam
- My broken heart Transcends, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Red face, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)