Invisible Tears Pt. I
...This world does not want me...
I cannot face this reality.
Every time I wake I am reminded who I am.
I'd rather go back sleep...
...In my dreams I am happy...
I stand here alone.
The rain falls onto me.
Numb and all alone.
The rain washes away my tears.
Showing they were never there...
...'If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours. If it doesn't it never was, and its not meant to be'...
I draw lines.
Not on paper nor canvas.
The razor is the brush.
I am the canvas.
'What a pretty picture.'
...Precious crimson ever flows...
Sitting all alone.
I stare into infinity.
Sparing me for mere moments.
...'Ignore me I don't care, I'm used to it anyways I'm invisible'...
Morgan Siegel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisible Tears Pt. I by Morgan Siegel )
- Text time, george albot
- Deep Friendship, Sandra Feldman
- The Mighty Tumbler, Samya Bose
- puppy made of sand, lee fones
- Alive And With Medals, Clive Blake
- pull over for lightening, let's touch a .., Mandolyn ...
- ShakingThe Finger Tip, Is It Poetry
- Vent Of A Laden Heart, Lungelo Ndzimande
- the second stanza is why you bought my b.., Mandolyn ...
- Te Acordaras De Mi, Adriana Avila
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)