I wander through this land oblique.
Invisible to all I seek.
I've grown weak and weary,
from the troubles of this never ending query.
I've faded from your point of view.
No longer needed cast in blue.
Invisible now without an audible cry.
For my figure does not reach your eyes.
So strange how I've become invisible.
Memories of the past erased by this crucible.
Our love and existence hung out to dry.
With commencing lies of the love we hide.
It's all so blank this crying plea.
Invisible drowning in this dying sea.
No longer here,
no longer there.
I'm invisible now with deep despair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisable by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer