I wander through this land oblique.
Invisible to all I seek.
I've grown weak and weary,
from the troubles of this never ending query.
I've faded from your point of view.
No longer needed cast in blue.
Invisible now without an audible cry.
For my figure does not reach your eyes.
So strange how I've become invisible.
Memories of the past erased by this crucible.
Our love and existence hung out to dry.
With commencing lies of the love we hide.
It's all so blank this crying plea.
Invisible drowning in this dying sea.
No longer here,
no longer there.
I'm invisible now with deep despair.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Invisable by Michael McParland )
- Left Naked And Exposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Birth day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TWILIGHT, Meggie Gultiano
- Morning prayers., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Favorite Quote, Nautica Moxley
- Building Bricks, Jude Ogunade
- A Hydro Odyssey, Patrick Czyz
- Salvation, Earth And Sadness, Tony Adah
- Perspective, Patrick Czyz
- flesh to flesh, jaquesha webb
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)