INTO THE TEMPEST
The dichotomy was complete.
I walk in your tears
to move away.
The night smelt like a
burnt-out doll, and I was
quaking inside like a peony lip.
The sunk baby. You stay
uncovered in half-sleep.
The drag of the noose around-
your neck was evident. I
want to squeeze the pods.
Why did not the pollen meet-
the stigma? The needles are
coming out of the eyes. A prose
is gone. The poem walks in.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (INTO THE TEMPEST by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Your Tranquilizing Love, Lilly Emery
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -63, Ronjoy Brahma
- Submerged Forever, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fear not the war, gajanan mishra