Rikki Giovani (10, June,1984 / Texas)
Into the Darkness (part 1 of 5) 'Intro'
The day gives way to darkness
The darkness becomes eternal
Within the darkness is shadows
Shadows of the fallen
The fallen want retribution
Retribution for their deaths
Deaths of the hand of the lord
The lord of the demons
The demons have caused a catalyst
The catalyst opened the door
The door brought forth the wrath
The wrath of the fallen
The fallen I could not save
But redemption has its price
The price is my soul
The soul of a fallen hero
The failing of the hero brought forth the darkness
For now the world has no more heroes
We live in the darkness
Trying to stay away from the shadows
We are in an eternal darkness
Till a hero rises again to bring forth the day
Poet Other Poems
- 7 Little Crows (part 1 of 8) 'Love'
- 7 Little Crows (Part 2 of 8) 'Betrayal'
- 7 Little Crows (Part 3 of 8) 'Sorrow'
- 7 Little Crows (Part 4 of 8) 'Happiness...
- 7 Little Crows (Part 5 of 8) 'Regret'
- 7 Little Crows (Part 6 of 8) 'Murder'
- 7 Little Crows (Part 7 of 8) 'Family'
- 7 Little Crows (Part 8 of 8) 'History'
- Ain't It Funny How...
- Drumming of My Soul
- Eternal Love
- Finding Thy Self
- Forever Brothers
- Ghost Of You
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.