Palas Kumar Ray
That day I was visiting my friend
with a broken leg in a hospital
who had his mobile phone on.
This instrument hardly allows
anyone else to come close
or talk to you.
The other day when I was at home
my other friend came
and found me busy with internet.
I felt the same at the hospital
what my other friend felt
during his visit to my home.
Later I found some shortage of time
to meet my friend at hospital but
talked to him over phone time to time.
Think my other friend also some day
shall stop visiting my home
and send me frequent emails.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Instrument by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole