Inspiration by the light of day,
Inspiration to make me pray.
Inspiration in my willingness to give,
Inspiration to move on and live!
Inspiration to tell my story,
Inspiration because there is no glory.
Inspiration comes from deep within,
Inspiration from sorrow and sin.
Inspiration makes this real,
Inspiration is how i feel.
Inspiration can come from rain,
Inspiration takes my pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inspiration by Ian Kennedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker