Inside Your Mind
If I could, just take a glance,
Or be quietly inside,
Catch a fleeting thought perchance,
Creativity doth abide.
When you sense, word to rhyme,
The moment that it’s born,
Slowly ticking right in time,
Smooth and comfortably worn.
Naturally at ease in there,
Flowing gently with the theme,
Every chosen word with care,
Tightly within its scheme.
If I could lightly touch that chord,
Music becomes its sound,
Ideas begin, kept and stored,
Memories softly resound.
But this is yours alone to keep,
Secrets of your mind,
Locked inside, buried deep,
Poetry; well refined.
G.R. Gaus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Inside Your Mind by G.R. Gaus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald