Inside all Creation
Inside my very birth
my death exists.
Within my distance sleeps
My innocent nearness.
In my desire to be reborn
I continuously embrace death
My revenge-seeking regenerated-cells
Get vitiated as a new day approaches.
At times I wonder about the one
and His ways to reverse the continuity
after my exhausted liberated end.
Yet it is completely true that
amongst us, none is responsible
for our present indifferent
Inside this exciting and fearful nothingness
Lies our bounded existence.
The essence of which we cannot know
Yet we plan, we dream, and we live our lives.
Everyday brings about uncountable deaths.
Death from the closeness of my child
Death as I was disjointed from my mother's womb.
Death when I was separated from a loving embrace.
My timid world surrounds me with dreams and death
as they keep holding hands with creation and birth, unceasingly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inside all Creation by Hayat Saif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- Pop goes the Easel, Richard Lee
- Word of mouth from the people of audacio.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- House Spiders, Judith Vollmer
- Divine Bird, Somanathan Iyer
- Concerns of a happy man, Chisomo Chris Nasiyaya