Blood red rain inside my head,
Forms pools, where sanity has fled.
Screaming, putrid, moaning ghouls,
Play mindless games, with fatal rules.
Butchered priests, wave hand less arms,
While rotting whores display their charms.
Crippled jesters, grin and dance,
As long blind gamblers take a chance.
Politicians, fat with vice,
Give sin soaked Judges, bad advice.
Starving children, beg for aid,
From barbed wire cages, parents made.
I swim within my poisoned bile,
Condemned, and sentenced, without trial.
I scream for help, from all creation,
Knowing there is no salvation.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Insanity by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- A Perception Of Love., richard harris
- Poetry of Motion, Jack Growden
- GAZA غزة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- whats the point?, binod bastola
- If You Should Read This Poem, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- My Mother, Tony Adah
- Mutability, Naveed Khalid
- May Evening: Portrush East Strand, bryan wallace