Blood red rain inside my head,
Forms pools, where sanity has fled.
Screaming, putrid, moaning ghouls,
Play mindless games, with fatal rules.
Butchered priests, wave hand less arms,
While rotting whores display their charms.
Crippled jesters, grin and dance,
As long blind gamblers take a chance.
Politicians, fat with vice,
Give sin soaked Judges, bad advice.
Starving children, beg for aid,
From barbed wire cages, parents made.
I swim within my poisoned bile,
Condemned, and sentenced, without trial.
I scream for help, from all creation,
Knowing there is no salvation.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Insanity by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI