RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lines of courage, fragment throughout life's trials
and reunite in times of happiness.
Successfully completing journey's of existence on
moments of rhythm's timetables.
Flowing with motion and movement of inner tides,
coinciding with ebbing of ocean's depths in my mind's
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Tides by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II