You are enjoying every
nano second with the beat
of music, untamed you eager
to drink the base liquor
of your cup!
The rolling grief
for which you accuse me
is a quick sand, apparently
solid but enough to grab
your soul and mine too,
as it's not true.
I see every night
thru my inner eye,
that you are enjoying
your life with wine,
women and wealth.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Eye by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra