Inner Demons in a Fragmented Mind
Mine are pretty and kind, and kind of sly to the untrained eye.
My only friends throughout the night of endless dreams.
And yet, they are my only friends it seems.
Distant people through a kolida scope colors of true distorted truths.
I feel sad for them really, and I blinded myself.
I didn't seem to realize I was even there.
The beautiful silk glazed over my eyes.
I seem to be dreaming.
I come to myself, watching me sleep.
Did I wake in a dream?
Did they rip off the covers?
They came to me in pieces.
What should I do?
Phoenix Fabian's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Inner Demons in a Fragmented Mind by Phoenix Fabian )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh