What’re activities of Obama today
sitting in India I know.
Electronics media worked for me
to make the information flow.
Guided or unguided transmission,
I say through wire or the air.
Transmitted so much vast and fast,
detailed facts are flared.
There was a time,
we had to wait weeks together;
To get news about friends
or receive their letters.
Progress of information technology
how has changed the life.
Within seconds we know
all about the world that thrives.
I am face to face with many poets,
Relatives and friends;
Not knowing who are all masked
to complete this wonder chain.
It is not like that we always have pros.
Once the link of net was broken,
I could not check my mail in time
and missed crucial date that was open.
Few time back I got an anonymous mail
informing that I have won a great prize.
Further communications disappointed me,
as found it fake, to my surprise.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Information Technology by S.D. TIWARI )
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah
- Thelo (2), Branden Aeling
- Playground, gajanan mishra