What’re activities of Obama today
sitting in India I know.
Electronics media worked for me
to make the information flow.
Guided or unguided transmission,
I say through wire or the air.
Transmitted so much vast and fast,
detailed facts are flared.
There was a time,
we had to wait weeks together;
To get news about friends
or receive their letters.
Progress of information technology
how has changed the life.
Within seconds we know
all about the world that thrives.
I am face to face with many poets,
Relatives and friends;
Not knowing who are all masked
to complete this wonder chain.
It is not like that we always have pros.
Once the link of net was broken,
I could not check my mail in time
and missed crucial date that was open.
Few time back I got an anonymous mail
informing that I have won a great prize.
Further communications disappointed me,
as found it fake, to my surprise.
S.D. TIWARI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Information Technology by S.D. TIWARI )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- My Sunprincess, Neela Nath
- Colorful Dots-2, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- You, Joseph Archer
- दुखुनि मोदै हुगारनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Colorful Dots-1, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Be The Candle, Neela Nath
- A Very Simple Song, Joseph Archer
- Yule Log, GRANT FRASER
- Necromancy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Song For A Fisherman, Joseph Archer