Infinity Of Sorrow
Behind the shadow cast inside the mirror.
Moves my darkness in circles.
Trapped by the silver frame.
Caged by a prison of flames.
I am unable to escape.
My memories are burning.
My mind is on fire.
I was too late.
Shivers cut slivers into the bone.
Breaking my twisted spine.
My skin is inked.
My lips are blistered.
Blood is flowing.
My wrist runs red.
Veins which are poisoned.
My soul smells as if dead.
Overcome by sadness.
Inside my infinity of sorrow.
I still have.
No will to cry.
My eyes do tear.
When I am surrounded by my darkness.
When I am alone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinity Of Sorrow by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry