Infinity is like Knowing Where to Break a Line
And on that day I stood before a musty mirror, staring at a face I've hardly seen, searching my insides for an image of my own future. Attempting to pull this fabrication from my mind, and alas, the conjured image has not changed as I stared at myself a top a mountain in the forest with sun, flowers, birds and such life; my knowledge swelling around me like a tidal wave of despair. I stood alone.
Emily Beck's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinity is like Knowing Where to Break a Line by Emily Beck )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II