Infinity Divided By Zero
I go on forever remaining worthless,
with nothing worthwhile to say.
At least it feels that way.
I sit in deep ponderance hearing only myself.
There's no one else around,
to listen or make a solitary sound.
Nobody cares it seems if I live or die.
Will I spend eternity forever?
Infinity divided by zero.
There is no where to turn.
A ghastly apparition of fantasy always deeply burns.
In a life that matters.
In a heart that's bruised.
Of a love and respect so kind,
and is very shrewd.
Alas though I am unable.
To find the cleansing light.
For I am infinity divided by zero.
A soul so empty with a life that I despise.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinity Divided By Zero by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Feast, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan
- Teeth, Phil Soar
- Life Withers Away..., sayantani choudhury
- Lynx, Phil Soar