Infinity Divided By Zero
I go on forever remaining worthless,
with nothing worthwhile to say.
At least it feels that way.
I sit in deep ponderance hearing only myself.
There's no one else around,
to listen or make a solitary sound.
Nobody cares it seems if I live or die.
Will I spend eternity forever?
Infinity divided by zero.
There is no where to turn.
A ghastly apparition of fantasy always deeply burns.
In a life that matters.
In a heart that's bruised.
Of a love and respect so kind,
and is very shrewd.
Alas though I am unable.
To find the cleansing light.
For I am infinity divided by zero.
A soul so empty with a life that I despise.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinity Divided By Zero by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey