RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Sunshine freeing the totalness of me, allowing creativity
to blossom and spread it's wings.
Wrapping strings of imagination in varied styles, each
time creating new designs, patterns, and dimensions.
Soul of infinite goodness permitting freedom of expression
no one can give me.
Justifying joy someday seen and felt in heaven, the verve
of unexpected pleasure lies within, giving the only happiness
and peace I've never seen on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Infinite Creation by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz