' Indevu '...(27 / 03 / 2013 / 14: 45-AN) .
The fact is i become suspicious, when i look at them, /
in the mirror, hence i don't have money to eradicate them... /
Koena France Mokoena
' Indevu ' - A small tiny hair above the mouth in the face of a human being.
kfm Productions's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
The fact is i have composed it in Harrismith Public Library, hence i am inspired by my own experience like a poet for this matter.
Comments about this poem (' Indevu '...(27 / 03 / 2013 / 14: 45-AN) . by kfm Productions )
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale
- Prayer of Ruin, Luke J. Holt
- Sweet Memories, Lilly Emery
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery