RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Incessant Lights Of My Soul
Lights of my soul burn incessantly, touching the hurt of a
lifetime, glowing with it's reminiscence.
Quietly struggling to let go, becoming weary of the climb,
crying with the pain of an aging heart, mind disclosing
memories never forgotten, sticking like barb wire, the
Alive with outpouring sadness, caught in the trap of past
knowledge, tied to it with all the feelings from long ago.
Not able to let go, falling to your knees, crying towards
the heavens, hoping for a final reprieve, a sudden light
kept beneath the solitude of unheard tremors.
Kept soundlessly under the hidden respect of life, creeping
towards lights of my soul, searching, burning incessantly,
touching the mind of my heart with fragile thought and solemn
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Incessant Lights Of My Soul by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen