In The Name Of Woman
Forever and ever
Roofs were raised
In booming voice:
'God the Father.'
Proclaimed the choir.
In our two millennia,
The communal host blessed pro-choice
With Omnithis and Omnithat:
'Christ the Son,
Christ has won.'
The carollers rejoice.
The Spirit transubstantiates
With tongues of creativity,
Is One with femininity.
What greater God!
Francie Lynch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Name Of Woman by Francie Lynch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar