In the name of love
Tears were flowing down
enveloped in darkness with a
it was the end of the race
truth slaping me on the face
had pierced my heart
surely this was too much
better i go and pray in church
really was it my destiny?
that i will never test the honey?
must there be always mist
to stop me? will i die of thirst?
Must i always end in a pit?
now i know its nolonger a myth
that not everybody is lucky
that sometimes water maybe
for me its not yet the end
not till i land on the promised
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the name of love by clement rono )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On My Father's Yortsayt, Abraham Sutzkever
- The Bottom Line, Abraham Sutzkever
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr