In the name of love
Tears were flowing down
enveloped in darkness with a
it was the end of the race
truth slaping me on the face
had pierced my heart
surely this was too much
better i go and pray in church
really was it my destiny?
that i will never test the honey?
must there be always mist
to stop me? will i die of thirst?
Must i always end in a pit?
now i know its nolonger a myth
that not everybody is lucky
that sometimes water maybe
for me its not yet the end
not till i land on the promised
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In the name of love by clement rono )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver