In The Morning
In the morning, bowing to all;
In the evening, bowing to all.
Respecting others is my only duty--
Hail to the Never-despising Bodhisattva.
In heaven and earth he stands alone.
A real monk
Only one thing--
a heart like
Taigu Ryokan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Morning by Taigu Ryokan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis