Deepta Protik Osman
In The Memory of Fathers' Day
Every have their own, on one special day
My father, in his day, has his own special way.
For this, we’re profound to make fathers’ day.
Nothing is better than love, with gay
Love for dad, must never be away.
For which to you, happy fathers’ day.
Father and son
This way, have spun.
Forever, love to you, rise,
Even when away.
And father and son, have its way,
Our love, forever, unastray.
Everybody have their own special days
And dad, is mine, day of light,
Forever, out of fathers’ day.
Even when, we shall away
Fathe and son-love, never astray.
And all have their own ways
And coming is only, for special days.
We’ll waiting, father and son.
Deepta Protik Osman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Memory of Fathers' Day by Deepta Protik Osman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(2 November 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Poem of the Day
- I am Not Alone, Sandra Feldman
- When the flower withers, Leong Ming Loong
- चादंण रात, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- The Scheme, Tony Adah
- The Worry, Leong Ming Loong
- जो अब तन्हा ही निकला तो, ज़माना साथ चलता है, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- ** अबोल मी **, Lyrics Swapnild Chatge
- जो देखू आज घर आँगन तो माँ की याद आती है., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- तुम्हारे इश्क में जीवन कहाँ, कैसे, गुज़ार.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- यहाँ हर सुख का साथी है यहाँ हर दुःख कंवा.., Abhishek Omprakash Mishra