Deepta Protik Osman
In The Memory of Fathers' Day
Every have their own, on one special day
My father, in his day, has his own special way.
For this, we’re profound to make fathers’ day.
Nothing is better than love, with gay
Love for dad, must never be away.
For which to you, happy fathers’ day.
Father and son
This way, have spun.
Forever, love to you, rise,
Even when away.
And father and son, have its way,
Our love, forever, unastray.
Everybody have their own special days
And dad, is mine, day of light,
Forever, out of fathers’ day.
Even when, we shall away
Fathe and son-love, never astray.
And all have their own ways
And coming is only, for special days.
We’ll waiting, father and son.
Deepta Protik Osman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Memory of Fathers' Day by Deepta Protik Osman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan