>>>In The Garden Of Love
In the garden of love
You might have never planted seeds
But in hundreds in the farthest corners
Swing in waves the heads of unwanted weeds
Before they become tall and ugly
And prevent anything beautiful from flourishing
Feed them not with sweet water
Check them all before comes the spring
In your lovely garden
You might not see any pest with a naked eye
But in thousands secretly they gather
And at the roots or under the leaves like a cloud they lie
Before they become menace
And destroy all the plants before blossoming
Give them not any chance to spread
Spray insecticides before comes the spring.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (>>>In The Garden Of Love by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock