In The Dark
In the dark I pierce you in the heart of what is good and brings life.
It gives me such a thrill.
The ecstasy begins to spill.
You shout and moan as I groan.
The passion kills with such delight.
I never want to end this night.
We all feel better when we meet this fate.
For this pleasure it's never too late.
The rhythm pulses and pounds.
Our inhibitions lay on the ground.
In the dark our desires meet.
With you now I feel no defeat.
Let's make it last, we have no past,
we have no future so let's get it right.
Alone with you in the dark,
we've created quite a spark.
In our pleasure we shout and bark.
It's over now we've had our sin.
I'll call you soon and it will begin again.
Michael McParland's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In The Dark by Michael McParland )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...