*'In the beginning was the Word'
but now the lake of words is dry
the eyes produce no rain
from clouds of thoughts
the pink flamingo
of my nose bows down
to reach my mouth
i do not keep the silence
i do not... but guess
the silence keeps me...
or may be not...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*'In the beginning was the Word' by ONElia AVElar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Canticle of Hope, Robert Charles Howard
- If I were me.. (Open IIT Creative Writing), Abhinit Chute (abz)
- the peace of a bee, Noah Body
- SILKEN GLOVES, Philo Yan
- A word in your ear, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Crematorium, umaprosad das
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro