*'In the beginning was the Word'
but now the lake of words is dry
the eyes produce no rain
from clouds of thoughts
the pink flamingo
of my nose bows down
to reach my mouth
i do not keep the silence
i do not... but guess
the silence keeps me...
or may be not...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*'In the beginning was the Word' by ONElia AVElar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma