Edward Kofi Louis
In Peace And Love
Seek peace and pursuit it,
Seek love and take care of yourself;
And, be ready to serve others in meekness.
The new man,
The new woman,
The new child,
In peace and love.
Walk in peace,
Walk in love,
Walk in unity with others;
And, with a positive character!
However, be ready to serve other in peace and love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Peace And Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Private Obsession, Electric Lady
- Dispossessed Nests By Jayanta Mahapatra, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Princess, Gabriel Jirgba
- THE PRETTY RAMADAN IS GOING TO EXPIRE AF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Lullaby For The Doomed, Willian Menuci
- into her goblet, gordon nosworthy
- Night's Tale, Willian Menuci
- Soldiers, Tony Adah
- Morning Hymn, David Lessard
- How Bluntly Speak They, The CPI(M) Even.., Bijay Kant Dubey