Ace Of Black Hearts
In My Mind I'm Already Gone
Drowning out every single sound.
I don't want to hear any of it.
Just let me slumber in my mind for a time.
And maybe when I come out I will be fine.
But you can't force it.
Like to love in the darkest days.
When the pain is so extreme.
A needle in between my spines vertebrae.
Trying so hard to recuperate.
But the wounds are still so raw.
A strategy to find my way through this over grown forest.
Which is which with so many doubts.
Fear is everywhere.
And I'm not just prepared, I was never prepared.
Walking into the lions den without single weapon.
How am I suppose to put up a proper defense.
Sometimes this world just doesn't make sense.
Climbing in between the fence.
Hoping I don't get noticed.
Just the average guy walking on by.
Just wave and say hi.
You will never see me again.
Never see me again.
I just don't stay in one place long enough.
Before you know it I will be gone.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In My Mind I'm Already Gone by Ace Of Black Hearts )
- Idol dances, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ayrton, Edward Kofi Louis
- Yesterday Hours, Nathalie Handal
- Grammar School, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ephratha, Nathalie Handal
- First Sight., Bieze Josephat
- Gaza City, Nathalie Handal
- The safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Limerick-35, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- no more love story, The Princess is
Poem of the Day
- nugget, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)