Ace Of Black Hearts
In My Heart
Faint are the heart beats.
Faint are the very last breaths you will take.
Preparing myself for it the best I know how.
Forever is the love you have given.
In gods grace I pray for your safe transition and passage.
From one life to the next.
You will be sorely missed.
Distance may divide, but still common spirits do collide.
Angels of sorrow somehow always seem to survive.
And hear comes another tear drop.
This one is for you.
They are all for you.
You are the best I've ever known.
With a style all your own.
No matter our differences.
And all the indifference being projected.
I've always liked you.
The good ones are so hard to find.
We have had our moments.
But that doesn't change this.
Some shining stars move way to fast.
Becoming a distant fading light.
I wish I could have known you more personally then across a screen in electronic waves.
It is a regret on more then one occasion I have met.
I have felt it so deeply.
Death does not value time, nor rhyme.
It doesn't matter how unfair it seems.
Whining about it won't get you anywhere.
So this one goes out to you.
You know who you are.
And know you'll always be in my heart.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In My Heart by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dear Mom! Please Come Back, Raj DEVAN