Ace Of Black Hearts
In My Heart
Faint are the heart beats.
Faint are the very last breaths you will take.
Preparing myself for it the best I know how.
Forever is the love you have given.
In gods grace I pray for your safe transition and passage.
From one life to the next.
You will be sorely missed.
Distance may divide, but still common spirits do collide.
Angels of sorrow somehow always seem to survive.
And hear comes another tear drop.
This one is for you.
They are all for you.
You are the best I've ever known.
With a style all your own.
No matter our differences.
And all the indifference being projected.
I've always liked you.
The good ones are so hard to find.
We have had our moments.
But that doesn't change this.
Some shining stars move way to fast.
Becoming a distant fading light.
I wish I could have known you more personally then across a screen in electronic waves.
It is a regret on more then one occasion I have met.
I have felt it so deeply.
Death does not value time, nor rhyme.
It doesn't matter how unfair it seems.
Whining about it won't get you anywhere.
So this one goes out to you.
You know who you are.
And know you'll always be in my heart.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In My Heart by Ace Of Black Hearts )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Tonight at Noon (for Charles Mingus and .., Adrian Henri
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Toll of human safety., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I am not ready to say I am unfortunate, gajanan mishra
- Yesterday's Snow, Marilyn Lott
- Ego, Denise Duhamel
- Life and Heaven, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Rain Song, Khaled Mattawa
- Childhood Stories, Matthew Rohrer
- Christmas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My Pretty Rose Tree, Luo Zhihai
- What the Body Told, Rafael Campo