in forgetting about your birthday
in caring for the poor
you forget all about your birthday
you say birthdays are for young people
and you seem to say further that at your age now
the other people who need your care and compassion
are those that make you happy
i will not ask about your age
but if you ask me
i will tell you your age
it is the age of enlightenment
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.