In conflict with myself
See me I am always
In conflict with myself.
See me I am going away
From me and myself.
The world around me is here
And I am out of fear.
It is the world that is
Enlightened and not I.
I am here as usual
Nothing to hear nothing to tell.
It is struggle it is consciousness
Life is in peace it is in truthfulness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In conflict with myself by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra