In conflict with myself
See me I am always
In conflict with myself.
See me I am going away
From me and myself.
The world around me is here
And I am out of fear.
It is the world that is
Enlightened and not I.
I am here as usual
Nothing to hear nothing to tell.
It is struggle it is consciousness
Life is in peace it is in truthfulness.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In conflict with myself by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Omgekeerde muziek, Madrason writer
- A Kind of Villanelle, Joyce Sutphen
- Hit, it!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Minder bedrogen, Madrason writer
- Geweldsparabel, Madrason writer
- To Be Kind, Edward Kofi Louis
- Beproeving, Madrason writer
- Dream, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muurspiegelingen, Madrason writer
- Choosing The Ring, Edward Kofi Louis