In Case I Leave
In case I leave, I hope you know
It wasn’t me who broke the stove
But yes I did those other things
I burned the couch and lost your rings
I also left on all the lights
But just a couple dozen nights
That’s why the bill was really high
Another thing, there’s one more lie
I didn’t care to say it then
No longer can I blame poor Ben
It’s me who swerved not him at all
It should be me to take the fall
Although I crashed on Hidden Cove
Remember, please, about the stove.
Nick Kasparie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Case I Leave by Nick Kasparie )
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah
- Life is on Rent, Aftab Alam