In Blue Hawaii
Tempting fate with you my love
flying high 'neath skies above,
over land and over sea
in blue Hawaii we soon will be.
If we say a fervent prayer
our faith in God should take us there,
to those palm-trees gently swaying
to golden shores where music's playing.
A sunset wedding there could be
a paradise... a fantasy,
just an Hawaiian wedding song
could live in memory all life long.
But, is this all a fairytale,
am I building castles in the air?
I am tempting fate my darling one
in blue Hawaii, in the sun.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Blue Hawaii by Joyce Hemsley )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)