In Blue Hawaii
Tempting fate with you my love
flying high 'neath skies above,
over land and over sea
in blue Hawaii we soon will be.
If we say a fervent prayer
our faith in God should take us there,
to those palm-trees gently swaying
to golden shores where music's playing.
A sunset wedding there could be
a paradise... a fantasy,
just an Hawaiian wedding song
could live in memory all life long.
But, is this all a fairytale,
am I building castles in the air?
I am tempting fate my darling one
in blue Hawaii, in the sun.
Joyce Hemsley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In Blue Hawaii by Joyce Hemsley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Answering The Usual Questions, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Cure, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Peace Makers, Tony Adah
- amazing grace of nature, thanishq kokare
- Copy Paper, Edgar Albert Guest
- Autumn Evenings, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Lost Purse, Edgar Albert Guest
- Mother's Party Dress, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Comedian, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Evening Prayer, Edgar Albert Guest