In a place of sorrow and
I am in a place of
Sorrow and suffering
This place is pleasant
And also unpleasant.
Here there is a mixed
Predominance of one
and the other, my dear
And so why to fear.
I know all actions of mine
Are clouded with defects
I know You are here
Only to accept.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In a place of sorrow and by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh