Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
In A Bed Of Thorned Roses
In a bed of thorned roses. Always try to love those closest. Even with pain so unbearable. I will deny the attraction. Its this immense chemical reaction. I wish I could say I love you. But you look the other way. Hate me today, hate me tomorrow. Oh how I wish the sorrow wouldn't make me feel so hollow. Cold am I till the day I die. I would cry if it allowed me heal. What is real? How should I feel. Protecting myself from a fate unknown. So alone. Raise in a broken home. I'm fighting my soul for control. Its mine damn it I'm too close to just let go. To only know something a little less shallow. Where are my values. Ive been suck in a machine that keeps asking, more change please. Climbing over the shoulders of great men. Thank god for what I have been given. Pray that this isn't the end of a friend. If so I blame it on my god damn ambition. It created a barrier around me. It wont let anybody in. Nothing will be ever be forgiven. Not even worth trying. Because my heart already dieing. In a bed of thorned roses
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.