Impossibility Is Nothing
In a life of struggle and feeble mind,
there lives a heart where impossibility is nothing.
In a jungle of justice for justice and equity,
there a brave heart groomed in fears abides and dines to doom the impossibility of life.
In a heart where life seems so tough to pass through,
there a warrior rooted and rugged drinks the agony of life.
In the adventure of life a brave entity lays down it's life to en grave the hearts of men,
that they that behold may run that hear and see his heart.
In a heart lived a vision where possibility is tamed the warriors heart,
and impossibility is dined with as food and water.
In a land where impossibility is nothing,
there will l dine and drink the cup of impossibility to possibility.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Impossibility Is Nothing by Valentine Mbagu )
- Waves of customers inside those stores, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Leading Me Home, Heather Burns
- She's mad at me today, Louis Borgo
- An Event, Heather Burns
- Hiding In The Open In Her Room, Is It Poetry
- All Hallows Eve, David Lewis Paget
- The Devil Twists God's Words & Desires., Tom Zart
- Naturality, michael walkerjohn
- time, lee fones
- I Saw You Today, Raven McCall
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)