Impossibility Is Nothing
In a life of struggle and feeble mind,
there lives a heart where impossibility is nothing.
In a jungle of justice for justice and equity,
there a brave heart groomed in fears abides and dines to doom the impossibility of life.
In a heart where life seems so tough to pass through,
there a warrior rooted and rugged drinks the agony of life.
In the adventure of life a brave entity lays down it's life to en grave the hearts of men,
that they that behold may run that hear and see his heart.
In a heart lived a vision where possibility is tamed the warriors heart,
and impossibility is dined with as food and water.
In a land where impossibility is nothing,
there will l dine and drink the cup of impossibility to possibility.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Impossibility Is Nothing by Valentine Mbagu )
- Thousand-Legger at Midnight, Donal Mahoney
- Suicide, Hans Raj Sharma
- Walls that never spoke before, Cee Bea
- Deep Purple II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prayers!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I met a gentle lady, Cee Bea
- Made Openly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Story telling, Nassy Fesharaki
- affection and attraction, maharshi trivedi
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
Poem of the Day
- healthy back bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Bright Star, John Keats
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(3rd April 19sixty)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)