Impossibility Is Nothing
In a life of struggle and feeble mind,
there lives a heart where impossibility is nothing.
In a jungle of justice for justice and equity,
there a brave heart groomed in fears abides and dines to doom the impossibility of life.
In a heart where life seems so tough to pass through,
there a warrior rooted and rugged drinks the agony of life.
In the adventure of life a brave entity lays down it's life to en grave the hearts of men,
that they that behold may run that hear and see his heart.
In a heart lived a vision where possibility is tamed the warriors heart,
and impossibility is dined with as food and water.
In a land where impossibility is nothing,
there will l dine and drink the cup of impossibility to possibility.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Impossibility Is Nothing by Valentine Mbagu )
- The wisdom of Parables, Melikhaya Zagagana
- A Friend Of Mine, Cynthia Pardede
- Democracies All Must Fail, Is It Poetry
- Conviction's Diatribe, michael walkerjohn
- Think right, hasmukh amathalal
- BYE! BYE! ! BYE! ! ! EBOLA! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- The Occident's Secession, michael walkerjohn
- One's Mind, michael walkerjohn
- Mind's Refuse, michael walkerjohn
- 6 is truly 9, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)