Impossibility Is Nothing
In a life of struggle and feeble mind,
there lives a heart where impossibility is nothing.
In a jungle of justice for justice and equity,
there a brave heart groomed in fears abides and dines to doom the impossibility of life.
In a heart where life seems so tough to pass through,
there a warrior rooted and rugged drinks the agony of life.
In the adventure of life a brave entity lays down it's life to en grave the hearts of men,
that they that behold may run that hear and see his heart.
In a heart lived a vision where possibility is tamed the warriors heart,
and impossibility is dined with as food and water.
In a land where impossibility is nothing,
there will l dine and drink the cup of impossibility to possibility.
Valentine Mbagu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Impossibility Is Nothing by Valentine Mbagu )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)