Immortality, Be My Reality
Standing on the bridge
looking at Suicide Hotel
Oh, why didn't you want me, Suicide people?
Why didn't you love me, Suicide Hotel?
Why couldn't I make a home out of you?
Why couldn't I slip off the bridge
listening to Tim McGraw?
Because I can't bare seeing you die
I can't bare living without you
even for a second of time
Oh, you make me hold on
Oh, we don't need drugs,
we don't need to get high
we don't need to spread our arms
and fall into the Semis.
Oh Baby, Suicide Hotel has closed down already
you shut it down with your sweet, sweet voice
Oh, these pieces of paper can float away
but love won't ever go away
people might break our CDs
but our notes will still remain
Oh Baby, you've healed me
at least for today
and I can't let you go
so I won't die any way
then again, we all die anyway
Oh, but we don't Baby.
Kelly Zion's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Immortality, Be My Reality by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher