Image Of Perfection
He's a god, the image of perfection
One touch and I'm entwined in the net;
One stare in his jade gaze and I melt
An angel and Cupid, the two have met:
Created the ruler, the God of my heart
Apollo and him, I can't tell apart.
His smiles shine and fight the darkness,
A smile that even Narcissus can't beat
Waves of honey gold wash over the front,
From head to toe, the perfect image is compelete,
Heart full of fascination, so pure and light
Makes a laugh of careless flight.
Skins as smooth as marble floor,
Height that challenges a willow tree,
Open-minded yet decisive, kind but honest,
How much proof can there be?
Not a day spent without him,
Not obsession, but love of perfection.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Image Of Perfection by Cathy Zhang )
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- Vietnam Sunset, Kyle Schlicher
- Standing On The Edge, Lilly Emery
- Underneath The Rock, Kyle Schlicher
- Neon Sign, Richard Provencher
- The Sex Offender, Is It Poetry
- somebody buried glass in the middle of t.., gordon nosworthy
- How You..., abigail sikwenda
- In That Moment, abigail sikwenda
- My dance of seven veils, Nalini Chaturvedi