Sorry im writing this about you.
Sorry i love you
im sorry i want to make you a part of my life.
im sorry i want you next to me
im sorry i approached you.
I admire you, i love you, i need you.
Im sorry i want to make you my wife
im sorry i want to build a future with you i want to live with you, im sorry i want you to be mother of my children, i want to build a home with you im so sorry you the one i want to marry you.
I want to wake up next to you im so sorry i cant give up on you,
im sorry i cant sleep without talking to you im sorry but i consider you the one for me im so sorry
im sorry for you give me joy, i find peace im so sorry i love you so much
im sorry im THE LEGEND and you will be LEGENDARY wife
Ernest Makuakua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Im Sorry by Ernest Makuakua )
- Diya (Reposted), DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Life is better shared, belinda mrwebi
- What Is It?, Leloudia Migdali
- Wald, Paola Degli Esposti
- Sex Ed, Betsy Sholl
- Creamer Quest, Antonio Liao
- O For a Thousand Tongues, Betsy Sholl
- What I Can Say: To My Sisters, Betsy Sholl
- Rush Hour, Betsy Sholl
- Numeracy**, Neil Young
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)