Sorry im writing this about you.
Sorry i love you
im sorry i want to make you a part of my life.
im sorry i want you next to me
im sorry i approached you.
I admire you, i love you, i need you.
Im sorry i want to make you my wife
im sorry i want to build a future with you i want to live with you, im sorry i want you to be mother of my children, i want to build a home with you im so sorry you the one i want to marry you.
I want to wake up next to you im so sorry i cant give up on you,
im sorry i cant sleep without talking to you im sorry but i consider you the one for me im so sorry
im sorry for you give me joy, i find peace im so sorry i love you so much
im sorry im THE LEGEND and you will be LEGENDARY wife
Ernest Makuakua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Im Sorry by Ernest Makuakua )
- At Dannemora Prison, Richard Provencher
- INNOCENT PRISIONER, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Watchman, Pijush Biswas
- Veni, Vidi, Vici. Okay?, Dylan Attard
- We are merely onlookers anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We are merely onlookers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Time is Change, Taqueia Brown
- The Very First Days of Autumn, Hebert Logerie
- Red, Nate Crow
- Always wrong, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)