im not your property, you cant touch me.
im not your pet, don't even try to control me.
im not here for you, don't tell me that you love me.
im not the only one, don't try to tell me that I am when I know that im not.
Im not an image, don't pretend you admire me.
I was never meant for you so their for...
im not yours.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im Not.... by hazel jackson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- two lonely matches in separate back pock.., Mandolyn ...
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris