RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Solemnly moving into the darkness ahead, not knowing what
will be forthcoming.
Going forward anyway, pushing aside all fears and doubts,
being enticed into it's depths.
Truly exploring with all senses, looking and peering into
it's blackened presence, sensing feelings and emotions,
hiding within my heart.
Now seeing with the brilliance of an illuminating shyness,
the love that penetrates my being.
Coming straight from another, standing always in front of
me and now just noticing, as I retreat from the darkness
and into startling awakening thoughts.
Pulsing interiorly, walking towards beauty of an uncondi-
tional love being shared by one another, now alight and
out in the open.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Illuminating Shyness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Elli's Whisper (A Bird's FairyTale), Kewayne Wadley
- Wild Flower, Bernard Snyder
- Can't Cuddle Now, Lawrence Beck
- That City, Waltz For Zizi
- Heart and Soul, Arthur Carman
- Are You Real?, Noah Body
- My Life, Arthur Carman
- Chunk for Whom?, kassem oude
- Letter to Kitty, Arthur Carman
- i miss you like i miss you like,, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)