Ignorant Sufi is tool of the Satan
Satan is on the hunt;
And a man peccant.
Treading path of sufism;
Man nescient, ignorant.
First learn the shariah;
And then tread this path.
Or else you'll be a loser,
On you Allah's wrath.
Satan will bridle your nose;
And put reins in your mouth.
Drag you wherever he likes
East, west, north or south.
A true Sufi is righteous;
And follows the prophet(SAW)
A false Sufi goes astray;
And is satan's puppet.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ignorant Sufi is tool of the Satan by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)