Ignorant Sufi is tool of the Satan
Satan is on the hunt;
And a man peccant.
Treading path of sufism;
Man nescient, ignorant.
First learn the shariah;
And then tread this path.
Or else you'll be a loser,
On you Allah's wrath.
Satan will bridle your nose;
And put reins in your mouth.
Drag you wherever he likes
East, west, north or south.
A true Sufi is righteous;
And follows the prophet(SAW)
A false Sufi goes astray;
And is satan's puppet.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ignorant Sufi is tool of the Satan by Md. Asadullah )
Did you read them?
- Life's Lived Long Lessons, Katherine Nordhaus
- Nigah-e-naaz (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Passages of Time, Phil Soar
- Listening To Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are, Phil Soar
- Racing In A Yellow Cab, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today, SALINI NAIR
- A Deep Knowing Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- People Are Crazy, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- alaska airlines, rwetewrt erwtwer
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)