If You Were Lost
What would happen to us all?
If You are not
How can we ever hope to be for long?
If You were lost-
Our Grief would be forever hopeless-
So however they try to kill You
With Argument and Evidence
We will not let You be lost-
For so long as we are
We will pray to you
The One and Only One
Ultimate Hope of us all.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Were Lost by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande