If You Find Yourself Alone
You'll be better off without me darling
but if you aren't,
surely I will save you.
If the that angel with dark hair
Never reaches your door,
Darling I will not leave you alone.
My love is a given;
It may be the only one,
even if yours is not.
You will never be unloved
I am always here;
Manifest your destiny in me.
There is an estuary waiting,
full of fresh water
to bathe and free you from your sins.
Unlike the Earth,
who's core will become cold and solid
I have a fire that will never go out.
This fire is kept burning for you,
and if you find yourself alone,
come and be accepted in my arms.
I'm waiting for you.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If You Find Yourself Alone by B.B. Loring )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz