I think of all the things I've said,
Then thought of different things, instead.
I think of all that I have done,
When moons were cheese, and life was fun.
But now I sit, and realize,
I lost the one and only prize.
The one who gave me butterflies,
Whose depth was shown, within her eyes.
So, now I sit, in loneliness,
Cold, without her warm caress.
Wondering, what might have been,
If only I might just have seen.......
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If Only by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Will Bathe My Dreams, Kyle Schlicher
- For what is my purpose?, The Princess
- Mother. Mother., beresford mitchell
- In the waiting room, Anna Garland
- THEY CAN NOT KILL THEIR WILL لايقدرون عل.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku And Fruit, Kyle Schlicher
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel