If I Could Make A Rainbow
If I could make a rainbow to stretch across the globe
I'd glide across the colours standing out so bold.
Amidst white clouds and sky so blue,
Hoping the journey would take me to you.
Which colour would I choose to ride?
Which colour would take me to your side?
Would it be red, orange or blue
Which takes me soaring down to you?
There would be no pot of gold at the end.
Just you, waiting to be my friend.
And you would be worth more than gold
My new found friend from days of old.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Could Make A Rainbow by Gillian Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Courage, Lilly Emery
- Bijay Kant Dubey An Expert on Jayanta Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Living ‘In Fear' of The Lord, Brian Johnston
- what now?, cece rodriguez