If I Could Make A Rainbow
If I could make a rainbow to stretch across the globe
I'd glide across the colours standing out so bold.
Amidst white clouds and sky so blue,
Hoping the journey would take me to you.
Which colour would I choose to ride?
Which colour would take me to your side?
Would it be red, orange or blue
Which takes me soaring down to you?
There would be no pot of gold at the end.
Just you, waiting to be my friend.
And you would be worth more than gold
My new found friend from days of old.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Could Make A Rainbow by Gillian Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov