If hope could be a color
It would be blue,
as blue as the sky.
If hope could be a taste,
It would be a ripe strawberry.
If hope could be a smell,
It would be the smell of a rose.
If hope could be a sound,
It would be the sound of a harp.
If hope could be an animal,
It would be a kitten purring.
If we just had alittle hope,
We would not have to say,
If Hope, And know that hope is.
Nora Eason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If Hope by Nora Eason )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar