If By Chance
If by chance I should find a way into your life,
Would you still remember a smothered flame?
Through the years of doubt and strife,
My regret has been my greatest shame.
And my hope my only friend,
Who til the end shall remain,
Ready for the day we meet again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If By Chance by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra