If By Chance
If by chance I should find a way into your life,
Would you still remember a smothered flame?
Through the years of doubt and strife,
My regret has been my greatest shame.
And my hope my only friend,
Who til the end shall remain,
Ready for the day we meet again.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If By Chance by Dillon McKenna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GOD'S CALLING, Tom Zart
- For Scooner, about the closeness, Annie Cordelia Adams
- SEXUAL RUSH, Peter LeBuhn
- Reality, dhia abada
- Atonement, Sylvia Perry
- Cinnabar Grotto, Sylvia Perry
- Harlot, Sylvia Perry
- The Inevitable Eternity, Sylvia Perry
- Sylvia's Sex Chronicles Pt. I, Sylvia Perry
- Giving You Praise, Sylvia Perry