Marites C. Cayetano
If the world we live
is no longer the world we can live
will there be another world for us to live?
If the love you gave
will no longer be mine
will there be another love for me?
If the memories we have
will no longer be in my mind
will there be new memories for me to keep?
this life will end
will there be another life to begin?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If by Marites C. Cayetano )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel